WASH & WAX
CroftgateUSA's Wash & Wax formula is a blend of proprietary detergents that cleans, suspends and removes road dirt, bugs and grime while polishing and protecting the surface with advanced polymers and waxes.
This advanced formula creates lubricity, reducing friction on the surface being washed. Cleansand builds a deep lustrous shine that can only be achieved by using the finest waxes and polymers in the world. The exclusive cross-linking polymer technology used by CroftgateUSA provides a soil and water repellent protective layer. This unique, protective coating makes water sheet off and prevents dirt adhesion to the paint surface.
• Eliminates the need for running water, multiple cleaning and waxing products.
• No listed hazardous ingredients.
• Wipe on wipe off technology, no water needed to wash off.
• Leaves vehicle clean, waxed and protected without streaks or water spots.
• For use on product on paint, chrome, plastic, windows, wheels & door jams.
• Use in the sun or shade.
Recommendation For Use:
Needed: 2 microfiber towels each folded two times. Small bucket of water.
*Use microfiber towels.
*Begin at the top of the vehicle working your way down.
Cleaning 1-2 vehicles: Use 1/2 to 1 gallons of water with ½ to 1 ounce Wash and Wax added.
1. Dip one of the folded microfiber towels into the bucket to ensure complete saturation.
2. Ring out only to the point where the towel stops dripping, leaving it very damp/wet.
3. Proceed to wipe/wash over one area/panel at a time.
4. Take the second dry, clean microfiber towel and wipe dry the just cleaned area.
5. Repeat steps 1 through 4 until the complete vehicle is clean, re-wetting the microfiber as needed.
Cleaning Multiple Vehicles/Detailers: Use 3 to 5 gallons of water with 3-4 ounces Wash and Wax. Follow Steps 1-4 above. Because Wash and Wax breaks down and suspends dirt, grease and grime the one bucket will clean from 12-15 cars depending on their condition.
Note: The cleaning of multiple dirty cars will cause dirt/grit to accumulate at the bottom of the bullet, we recommend using a girt guard or avoid submerging microfiber towel to the very bottom of your bucket.